Tel: (512) 730-1161
Aces Jiu Jitsu Club
10435 Burnet Rd #106
Austin, TX 78758
Membership at AJJC includes the following amenities found at our club:
- 2000 sqft of raised-subfloored mat space
- Lots of free parking
- WIFI Lounge
- Kids Club
- Restrooms & Showers
- AJJC Pro Shop
- AJJC Nutrition and Drink Shop
For membership prices and more informations please call Aces Jiu Jitsu Club and book your visit and free class.
Aces Jiu Jitsu Club Code of Conduct
- Always be respectful.
- Always address instructors as coach.
- Absolutely NO coaching your children or other students during class.
- If you are late, wait outside the mat until the coach gives you permission to join.
- Do not leave the mat area without permission from the Coach.
- During class, when the instructor is demonstrating the techniques, every student must sit or stand in good posture.
- Talking should be kept to a minimum level and should relate to the class subject.
- No foul language inside the school.
- Keep feet clean. No dirty feet on the mat.
- You must wear shoes or flip flops when you are not on the mat.
- If you are wearing flip flops, you must clean your feet before you step on the mat.
- You must always wear a shirt or rash guard inside the academy.
- All training gear and bags should be left in designated area, not on the benches around the training area.
- The uniform must be clean at all times. A dirty uniform is a sign of disrespect.
- Be respectful towards your training partners and coaches.
- All jewelry, piercings, necklaces, and other adornments should be removed before training.
- Keep fingernails and toenails neatly trimmed.
- All students and visitors must wear a AJJC approved uniform(i.e. no patches from other schools/affiliations).
- No shoes, food, or drinks on the mat.
- Be humble.
- Believe & Achieve.